I got tagged! Here’s me feigning excitement!
Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal questions, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
*Strokes 120GB FreeAgent Seagate Harddisk lovingly*
2. Do you eat without brushing your teeth?
Yes, but for err… medical reasons! If you um… brush your teeth too often, your uh… gums weaken! And they bleed more! If you don’t believe me, you can ask any dentist. But um… just don’t cite your source lah. It’s because… I very pai seh when they think I so li hai know this difficult stuff. Yup that’s it.
Eh seriously don’t tell them what I said.
3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Orlando Bloom’s shower!
Currently, I really want to go to the co-op and buy nasi lemak. Hungry weh…
4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
I had a dream once that I was pigging out on Carl’s Junior. Another dream I had was when I was playing cards with Nobita and Doraemon. There’s also one where I was in a house built solid with jigsaw puzzles.
It’s so hard to choose between the three!
5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
How could you not believe in an optical and meteorological phenomena that cause a spectrum of light to appear in the sky? Crazy.
6. Do you like being who you are today?
An impecunious student who’s greatest talent is extreme procrastination and is continually de-motivated? Oh gee, I have to really think long and hard on this…
7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
In a lawsuit? Sue for more under extended personal injuries.
Buy a top-of-the-line desktop rig with really bitchin’ graphic cards, at least 4 game consoles, latest Zune play-
Charity. Give to charity. People should all give munificent amount of material possessions to charity.
8. If you could change your name, what would it be?
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I confess to my Wenworth Miller poster (Thanks Nurisya!) everday, but I don’t seem to be getting any response…
Maybe I’m doing it wrong.
10. Would you swim in a vat of chocolate?
*Strips clothes* WHERE!?
11. Do you love yourself more than you love others?
Okay, I’m imagining a situation where a high-speed truck is heading straight to my direction. In my hands, I’m holding a Fujitsu Lifebook, series T2010. I can only jump away in time if I discard the lifebook. Should I jump to safety at the cost of this precious laptop?
Okay, second scenario. I’m walking hand-in-hand with my sister. A high speed truck is heading our way. I only have two options; Save myself or push her to safety, negating any chance I might have of saving myself.
BYE AZRIN! :D
12. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or a kiss?
That’s freaky man. I have an other half? When did I divide my physical body?!
That aside, can I opt for money?
13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
*Points gun to offender’s head* And what did you say my faults were?
14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Having the right people around you. My brain is rotting from extreme exposure to the culture of:
Hensem lah budak tu. Asyik je I usha die. Teehee!
Hi, name I Ashley. AhaKz~
15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
No. I’m much too mature and rational to be affected by such a ridiculous weakness of affluence. What? Don’t look at me like that, it’s true!
Okay fine its because I’m piss broke.
16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
Maynard’s laptop I’m going to steal.
My Zune player.
17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Nothing. I just love how I’m so bubbly and optimistic! Well, maybe I can change the teeny, tiny, miniscule, infinitesimal hint of just the sliiiiightest bit of sarcasm I may have exhibited once or twice. It’s okay though, it’s hardly noticeable.
18. What makes you feel disappointed?
Obviously, when I can’t get what I strongly desire. Someone go buy me that nasi lemak… :(
19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
I’d prefer to see into Orlando Bloom’s shower.
Probably not. It’s actually quite hard to feign surprise at something you’re already expecting.
“What, I’m going to marry Wentworth Miller?!”
I know it’s destined, but I’d like my reaction to be genuine. Hey, why are you making retching noises?
20. What would you do when your secret is being found out?
i) Oh, you found out I’m secretly dating Orlando Bloom? My this is so embarrassing, teehee.
ii) I’ve been insulting UiTM peeps on a blog I’m trying hard to keep from them? Such wily nonsense, child!
iii) *Reloads gun* Name your source, bitch.
Who I tag:
1. Maynard (Dare you tag me, bitch? Now do these all over again!)
3. Frederick Loh
4. Elaine Wong
5. Larry Nyanti
I think that makes for eight.
PS: Just got a hell load of pictures of my roommates from Kak Azleen. Will introduce you guys to them muhaha.